Join us for the 2017 A+G Fest hosted at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort up beautiful Little Cottonwood Canyon. For the first time the A+G Fest will be held on-mountain where it belongs! Here’s just a sample of what’s in store:
- On-mountain demos for mountain bikes and trail running gear
- Wasatch Mountain Film Festival
- Utah’s largest collection of outdoor gear, brands, shops and adventure travel destinations
- Summit trails runs and races
- Guided excursions and clinics
- Mountain bike races
- Cotopaxi Questival event
- Outdoor photography and social media clinics
- Outdoor Concert and Movies
- Gawk at the Adventure Vehicles or just relax to live music on the plaza deck with a cold brew.
This, yes all this, is just the appetizer, there’s much, much more to come and for the first time ever is free to the public.
The main event is always the outdoor gear Exhibitor Village where we exhibitor’s are the focus and the goal is to drive all attendees to engage directly with you and your brand. Details and pricing, including stay & play room packages are coming soon.
So mark your calendars for June 23rd – 24th and plan to spend that weekend on the mountain with us, the pine trees and several thousand of your customers.