NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THIS IN YOUR VENDOR PACKET AS WELL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
1. Covenants, Rules & Regulations: Exhibitor agrees to abide by and adhere to all laws and regulations of the State of Utah, Sandy City, Snowbird Resort LLC, Salt Lake County, local police, fire departments, any other governing body and all pertinent ordinances thereof. Exhibitor also agrees to abide by all Show Rules & Regulations set forth by Coyote Hollow Group, LLC DBA Adventure + Gear Fest, (A+G) Show Management and Snowbird Resort LLC (Snowbird). Said Rules & Regulations are hereby made a part of the exhibit space agreement.
2. Booths: The indoor 10’ x 10’ in-line booths have 8′ high back drapes (if needed), and 36″ high divider drapes between each exhibitor (if needed). Standard booths (10′ x 10′ or one or more 10’ x 10’ booths in a straight line) should not exceed 10′ in height – including signage – without Show Management’s approval. Exhibits may extend one half of depth of booth (5’ from rear to front) at 10′ height. Remaining front half of booth depths shall not exceed 48″ in height. All “end cap” booths are required to submit a drawing that will be subject to approval. Only bulk booths are permitted to hang overhead signage from the ceiling at Exhibitor’s sole cost and through approved contractor. All promotional and sales activity must be confined to the approved booth space. Tables are required to be draped with a cloth material that is fire retardant. All material used in the exhibit must be fire retardant. All exposed parts of display partitions must be finished or covered at the exhibitor’s expense so they do not present an unsightly appearance when viewed from adjoining booths or aisles. Any additional equipment or drape is to be at the expense of the exhibitor. The space rented is to be returned to its original condition. Please refer to the Exhibitor Manual for drawings and additional information on booth set-up. Outdoor booth exhibitors are responsible to properly secure any tents or canopies with adequate weights.
3. Other Services: Orders must be in by May 31, 2017 in order to receive the Advanced Rate on services. Electrical outlets, carpenter work, shelving, forklift rental and decorative features are available at additional charge through JP Display. Charges for special facilities or services shall be payable by the Exhibitor to JP Display.
4. Exhibit Space: Exhibit space must be manned by a responsible individual at all times. The contracted space is to be used solely by the Exhibitor whose name appears on the contract and no other portions can be sublet or assigned. No booth space may be assigned, sublet or shared with another firm, either partially or in its entirety, without the written consent of Show Management. No exhibitor shall exhibit in his space any other goods, apparatus, service, advertising signs, etc., other than those items or displays that have been approved by Show Management described on the Agreement. Violation of this rule shall be cause for eviction without refund. Exhibitor’s must remain inside the allotted rental space. Any expenses and liability claims arising out of said space violation are the full responsibility of the Exhibitor. Aisle space shall be under the exclusive control of A+G. Show Management does not guarantee show attendance figures in any way for the event or the success of any exhibitor. Exhibitor is liable for any damage caused to the facility, to any property of Show Management, other exhibitor, person or entity.
5. Installation/Dismantling: Exact move in/out times are outlined in the Exhibitor Manual. Exhibitor shall provide at its own expense, all labor for installing and removing exhibiting materials. Exhibitor’s booth shall be open during all show hours and shall not remove any part of their booth until 5 minutes after the show has officially closed.
6. Space Guarantee: A+G reserves the right to 1) determine the eligibility of Exhibitors and exhibits for the Show, 2) reject or prohibit exhibits or Exhibitors which Show Management considers objectionable, 3) relocate Exhibitors at the discretion of Show Management to maintain good order and/or the character of the show, 4) change the date, duration or location of the show, with no liability to A+G, 5) A+G does not guarantee exclusive rights for any Exhibitor, product or service unless set forth in a separate written agreement. This agreement does not reserve for, nor guarantee to, the Exhibitor any space, a specific area or space priority, right of first refusal or any other manner of participation in any future show. The floor plan is subject to change without notification to the Exhibitor.
7. INDEMNIFICATION: Exhibitor agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Coyote Hollow Group, LLC, DBA Adventure + Gear Fest (A+G) and Snowbird Resort LLC, their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, representatives and affiliates, including the Show Management and Show Director, against all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, demands, claims or injury of any nature whatsoever brought or asserted by any person and in any way connected with, arising out of or claimed to be arising out of, Exhibitor’s booth or any rental space used by Exhibitor. This agreement to indemnify, defend and hold harmless extends to all claims of injury or damage related to your actions or the booth rented by Exhibitor, whether direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, regardless of whether they are the result of the negligence of A+G. This agreement to indemnify, defend and hold harmless also includes, without limitation, (1) all claims, demands and actions arising out of or in any way related to any license, copyright, trademark or patent rights or laws, and (2) all claims, demands and actions related to any theft or claim of theft of any personal property. Show Management is not responsible for any errors, misspellings, omissions, typos, etc. in any advertising, media or show publication.
8. Other Shows & Events: It is prohibited to promote any other Show or Event at the Adventure + Gear Fest unless otherwise approved by Show Management in writing. Exhibitor agrees not to participate in any competing, like or similar event that falls within 30 before or 30 days after the show without written consent from Show Management.
9. Exhibitor Credentials: Each Exhibitor will be provided with a limited number of Exhibitor Credentials to the Adventure + Gear Fest at no charge. Exhibitor’s personnel shall at all times display identification credentials provided by Show Management.
10. Character & Eligibility of Exhibits: 1) Loudspeakers and high volume sound equipment are prohibited. Audio video equipment must be restricted in volume so as not to disturb other exhibitors. Show Management reserves the right to enforce these restrictions at its own discretion, including the use of microphones. 2) Exhibitors may distribute literature and demonstrate products or services in booth confines. 3) Exhibitors conducting any type of drawing must first notify Show Management in advance of the Show. Giveaways involving a vehicle are prohibited unless approved by Show Management. 4) The Show Management reserves the right to decline or prohibit, any Exhibitor, exhibit or part of exhibit, which is not in keeping with the character of the general exhibits; this also refers to conduct or attire of persons, printed matter, souvenirs, or anything that may be classed as undesirable. Any mechanical devices must be operated in such a way as not to interfere with the exhibits of others. 5) The A+G and Show Management reserve the right to determine the display eligibility of any company or product. 6) Helium, Blimps, balloons and other inflatable objects are not permitted.
11. Force Majeure: Neither Snowbird, nor A+G, or Show Management will be liable for the fulfillment of this agreement for rental of space if non-performance is due to strikes, acts of God, the authority of the law, or any cause beyond the control of Show Management. Exhibitors hereby waive all claims for damage or compensation in the premises. Show Management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the show prior to its opening without any liability to Show Management.
12. Licenses and Taxes: The Exhibitor agrees to obtain, prior to the show, at its own expense, any licenses, inspections or permits from government bodies which may be required for the operation of its trade or business during the show and to pay all taxes that may be levied as a result of the operation of its trade or business in the space. By law, exhibitors are required to obtain a tax and/or business license for the location of the event prior to exhibiting.
13. Security: Although overnight security is provided for normal protection, A+G, the facility and the security contractor do not assume responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items. Valuables should not be left in the booths unguarded at any time. Exhibitors are encouraged to lock up or remove small valuables in the booth each night.
14. Insurance: Exhibitors shall secure and maintain comprehensive general liability insurance with coverage of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence, at its own expense, naming Coyote Hollow Group, LLC and Snowbird Resort LLC as additional insureds. Exhibitor may be required to furnish a certificate of insurance to Show Management prior to the move-in date. The Insurance Certificate can be faxed to 801-460-0090 or emailed to email@example.com. Exhibitor understands it is its solely responsible to insure its own property and personnel and shall not make any claim or demand or take any legal action against A+G, the facility, Show Management or show sponsors for any loss, damage or injury however caused.
15. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, a 50% deposit of the total booth cost must be submitted with completed application to be considered for space. Applications received after March 31, 2017 full payment is due with application (applications submitted after May 15, 2017 run the risk of not making the Show Guide). All deposits are non-refundable. Make checks payable to the Adventure + Gear Fest. All outstanding booth balances are due no later than March 31, 2017 or Show Management reserves the right to re-sell the booth space with no obligation to previous exhibitor.
16. Cancellations: All deposits are non-refundable. Any cancellations made after March 31, 2017 will be required to make full booth payment.
17. Show Dates/Hours: June 23-24, 2017. Friday 12 p.m – 9 p.m. and Saturday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Exhibitor understands the event will be held rain or shine.
18. Exhibitor’s Manual: The Exhibitor’s Manual, as established in writing for all exhibitors by Show Management, is part of this agreement. The Exhibitor’s Manual can be found at www.adventuregearfest.com or call 801-758-5009.
19. Amendments: A+G shall have full power to interpret and amend the Rules from time to time. Wherever these rules do not cover a situation, A+G may make rulings it considers to be in the best interest of the Show, and the Exhibitor agrees to abide by the rulings.